The Tehran Summit is considered to be an unprecedented event for domestic and international oil companies, where they are able to fully comprehend that Iran’s challenging oil and gas marketplace is an opportunity for them.
The decision makers of all types (strategic, financial and technical) in petroleum and gas industry are brought together in Tehran Summit.
The new model of the Iran Petroleum Contracts (IPC) will be proposed by a team of experts under the supervision of Bijan Namdar Zanganeh, Iran Minister of Petroleum at Tehran Summit on 28-29 November, 2015. Increasing the production from oil and gas fields and keeping the plateau in order to maximize the amount of recoverable reserves is the most significant goal of Tehran Summit.
The mission, objectives, programs and speakers of Tehran summit are as follows:
To extend the country’s regional and global connections to enhance the economic relationships based on the considerable sources of hydrocarbon Iran possess.
- To improve the recovery from green and brown fields by introduction of Iran’s new Petroleum Contracts (IPC) model
- To show the petroleum and gas industry investment opportunities
- To prepare a detailed picture of domestic and international shareholders of petroleum industry role in organizational structure of Iran, resulting a perfect view of the upstream contracts status to attract crucial investments
- To introduce the capacities of Iran’s petroleum industry
- Offering key presentations
- Launching ceremony of new petroleum contracts of Iran
- Introducing inners capacities of Iran’s petroleum industry
- Introducing new petroleum contracts of Iran
- Introducing Iran petroleum and gas upstream projects
- Press conference
- Presenting a book about investment opportunities in Iran petroleum industry
- Virtual photo exhibition of Iran’s petroleum industry capabilities
- Notable speakers:
- Bijan Namdar Zanganeh: Minister of Petroleum
- Elham Aminzadeh: Vice President of Iran for Legal Affairs
- Roknodin Javadi: Deputy Petroleum Minister and Managing Director of National Iranian Oil Company
- Seyed Mehdi Hosseini: Chairman of the Petroleum Contracts Restructuring Committee and President of the Conference
- Ali Kardor: Deputy Investment and Financing Director of National Iranian Oil Company and Member of the Petroleum Contracts Restructuring Committee
- Amir Hossein Zamani Nia: Deputy Petroleum Minister for International and Commerce Affairs
- Masoud Nili: Presidential Advisor in Economic Affairs
- Ali Akbar Mahrokhzad: Director of Legal Affairs and Contracts and Board Member of National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC)