Shurijeh Natural Gas Storage and Refinery Complex
This project was performed to convert Shurijeh D formation to a gas storage reservoir in order to overcome the cold season gas consumption peak load.
The required sweet gas will be transferred and boosted from gas distribution network and injected into the reservoir in warm seasons (eight months).
The reserved gas will be produced from the reservoir during four cold months of a year and transferred to upstream facilities for dehydration and dew point controlling.
The plant unit definitions are as follows:
- Gas transferring pipeline from network to plant
- Construction and installation of gas pressurizing unit for treatment of 10MMSCMD sweet gas using of gas turbo compressors operating 8 months of a year
- Construction and installation of gas liquid adsorption, dehydration and dew point control units for treatment of 20MMSCMD produced gas operating during four cold months of a year
- Gas condensate stabilization unit for treatment of associated gas condensate operating during gas production time
- Construction and installation of other required utility units such as instrument air and N2 generator, firefighting system, wastewater and sanitary water treatment systems, electricity power generator, flare networks, chemical injection skids, buildings, etc.